Flock - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-10 yrs)
- Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app. At Flock we believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organizational hierarchies, break down silos in the workplace, help companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, and also bring more personable communication style into the workplace.
- With 30,000 businesses already using the platform, we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
- Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology-driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that - it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential- . At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, LogicBoxes, and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
Titan is the first business-class email suite built to meet the needs of MicroSMBs and Solopreneurs. Titan is available exclusively through our partners - some of the world's leading web hosts, domain registrars, and website builders. With feature-rich webmail and mobile apps, multi-account support, and easy-to-use tools for migrating existing emails and contacts, Titan provides the support to work smarter and more efficiently.
Flock and Titan are our work collaboration and email suites respectively - developed by Flock. Flock is used by tens of thousands of companies around the world to collaborate within their organizations. Titan is email built for new businesses and is sold through web-hosting companies and domain registrars.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who will work with Flock leadership to build and execute an HR & OD strategy par excellence that drives high-performing teams to achieve business goals and their true potential.
What is the Job like?
- Partner with Flock's leadership team and support in driving organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development
- Drive design of best in class HR and OD practices, interventions, and process across performance management, career frameworks, key talent identification, and competency mapping
- Work towards conceptualizing and implementing organization structuring interventions and role-based organizations to streamline career progression
- Partner and drive performance reviews and compensation planning
- Design and implement best-in-class assessment and development practices to nurture top talent
- Program manage automation of performance assessment processes to enable an Integrated Talent management platform in the organization
- Design and promote competency-based talent management
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data
- Develop and monitor informative HR dashboards to track key metrics for HR operations for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all business units to address employee issues proactively
Who should apply for this role?
- 4+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner with strong exposure to Organisational Development projects
- MBA HR from Tier 1 business school
- Understanding and application of principles of Design Thinking, Organization Development and Design and Organizational Behavior
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, change management skills, and planning/project management skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Confident, creative, proactive in taking initiatives and achieving them
- Goal-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are great at driving projects to completion with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industry best practices and benefits.