Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:15165 Applications:1298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1298
Flock - HR Business Partner (4-9 yrs)
BENGALURU FLOCK - HUMAN RESOURCES FULL-TIME
- We are looking for an HR Lead with strong exposure to Organisational Development interventions, who will work with Flock leadership to build and execute an HR & OD strategies par excellence that drives high performing teams to achieve business goals and their true potential.
What is the Job like?
- Partner with Flock's leadership team and support in driving organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Work towards conceptualizing and implementing organization structuring interventions and role based organizations to streamline career progression.
- Partner and drive performance reviews, compensation planning along with business.
- Lead the assessment practice, program manage key assessment interventions such as the Performance Management Process, Multi-Rater Process to create a high performance culture.
- Design and implement best-in-class assessment and development practices to nurture top talent.
- Program manage automation of performance assessment processes to enable an Integrated Talent management platform in the organization.
- Design and promote competency based talent management.
- Analyse trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data.
- Develop and monitor informative HR dashboards to track key metrics for HR operations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with all business units to address employee issues proactively.
Who should apply for this role?
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a HR Business Partner with strong exposure to Organisational Development projects.
- MBA HR from a reputed Business School is highly preferable.
- While you have a strong understanding of the principles of organization design, you are able to apply them in a pragmatic way that is understood and can be applied by our functional leads and HR business partners.
- You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
- You have strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, change management skills, and planning/project management skills.
- You have the ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
- You are confident, creative, proactive in taking initiatives and achieving them.
- You are goal-oriented thrive in a fast-paced environment and are great at driving projects to completion with a strong attention to detail.
- You have good knowledge of industry best practices and benefits.