Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:3438 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Flock - Head - Strategic Partnerships (6-10 yrs)
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration suite. At Flock we believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organisational hierarchies, breakdown silos in the workplace, help companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, and also bring a more personable communication style into the workplace.
With 30,000 businesses already using Flock we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth. This is where you come in.
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses have comprised of 1500+ people, millions of customers and a combined enterprise value of over $1 billion.
What is the Job like?
As a part of our Go to Market strategy - we are distributing Flock through Web hosts, Telcos, Domain Registrars and Email Service Providers. We are looking for a seasoned global Business Development leader with a flair for product and tech solutioning to manage the following functions :
Recruitment and Training
- Build and manage a team of high impact Strategic Partner Managers to drive partnerships with large B2B tech companies who in turn have 100k+ customers.
- Ensure that the team is suitably trained on product, industry and processes
- Delivering pitches and manage relationships of large multi million dollar BD accounts personally
- Source relevant BD leads through industry events and online research
- Enable the team to establish relationships with CEO/CTO/CMOs at these companies
- Manage and deliver on aggressive Channel Partner acquisition targets
- Design and implement a structured CRM process
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing and piloting
- Deeply understand partner offerings and business models to integrate and bundle Flock's products with that of the Partner
Marketing and Branding
- Lead a team of 4 to 5 marketing associates
- Strategize and lead the representation of Flock at multiple international industry events across the globe
- Work with our digital marketing team to design and run online digital campaigns targeted at our Partners
- Coordinate with product and tech teams to maintain customer momentum and resolve blockers.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximise value and uncover other strategic opportunities.
Who should apply for this role?
- You have a postgraduate degree in Business / Marketing / Management from a premium B-school along with a degree in engineering, preferably in Computer Science, from a tier I engineering college.
- You have 5+ years of experience in one or more of Business development, Enterprise Sales, and Account Management in the Technology industry with a focus on solutioning.
- You have experience in working with international partners or clients, preferably in North America and Europe.
- You are a natural conversationalist who makes for enjoyable company and is able to cut through social and cultural differences.
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities - can understand partners- needs and possess a strong strategic mindset.
- You are able to discuss technical requirements and solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- You have outstanding business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Your verbal and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate.
- You have some background in software development / product management / project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.