Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:3031 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Flock - Head - Customer Support (9-14 yrs)
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi (Linkedin's top companies, 2018), Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock's feature set includes:
- Secure one on one chat/ Group chat
- Video conferencing
- Audio Conferencing
- Process Automation - Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailing lists- and much more
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
What is the Job like?
- Design customer service processes that scale at every point in the customer lifecycle including sales, onboarding and retention.
- Review and improvise existing policies to scale up on existing quality standards
- Recruit, train and build professional development plans for the customer facing team.
- Monitoring team performance, productivity and service levels on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the vision for Customer Experience at Flock across Inbound and Outbound customer channels including social media channels.
- Evolve processes for inspecting and sampling the customer interaction process at every stage from contact to resolution and follow-up.
- Review team and business performance statistics, determine and document areas that may need improvement.
- Be the voice of the customer in the leadership team working closely with product, marketing and engineering teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented.
- Establish formal service level agreements for commitments to internal and external stakeholders, and iteratively improve upon delivery standards.
- Track and review performance of the team on a consistent basis, conduct feedback sessions with team members.
- Use data to inform all layers of our operating processes and strategic direction- such as the timing of customer touch points and how we ensure consistent customer outcomes
- Work closely with sales to set up a process to manage our on website chat and ensure maximum lead conversion
- Own our online support documentation and work with marketing and product to ensure it is updated
- Work with PM, sales and other stakeholders to set up processes for priority support, phone support and define an escalation matrix
- Plan initiatives to empower the support team to transition into a more solutioning function hence reducing dependency on Product Management
Who should apply for this Role?
- 9+ years of experience building and leading teams that deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and mentoring ability.
- Good negotiation and empathy skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, promote and develop talent.
- Flair for analysis and creating insightful reports.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Well-versed with the tools, concepts and methodologies of customer support management.
- Demonstrable expertise in defining SLAs and building processes to ensure adherence.
- Fundamental knowledge of internet technology and functionally applicable software to infer statistical data.