Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:776 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flock - Associate Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
About Flock :
- Flock started with an enterprise messaging and collaboration app. We believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organizational hierarchies, breakdown silos in the workplace, help companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, and also bring a more personable communication style into the workplace.
- With 30,000 businesses already using the platform, we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
- With a vision to empower every individual in the world to leverage their full potential and maximize their impact, Flock is now transforming into a business suite of products - adding business mail, calendar and contacts to its repertoire. Flock's mail offering is an easy-to-use slick and clean email with incredibly powerful features tailor-made for its users.
Role Overview :
As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you will help strategize and design our products, manage the end-to-end execution of product features, and contribute to product vision and strategy.
What is the job like?
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Defining features through detailed specifications and user stories
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry-standard prototyping tools
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
Who should apply for this role?
- Graduate/Post Graduate with no more than 4 years of work experience
- Deep passion for building software products and services
- Uncanny product sense on how to marry technology and design to solve user needs in a practical manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that help drive product development
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
We at Flock love our jobs. And it's no surprise - we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we- ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!