FloBiz - Growth Analyst (2-6 yrs)
- Set up end-to-end data pipeline, starting with extracting data from advertising channels (eg. Facebook, Google) and attribution partners (eg. Branch), and ending with building reporting dashboards using BI tools (eg. Tableau, PowerBI).
- Answer growth questions on acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization through exploratory data analyses.
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analysis, user segmentation, long-term trends, and behavioral analyses.
- Ensure statistical rigors in and provide actionable insights from growth experiments.
- Experience with setting up or owning an end-to-end data pipeline [MUST].
- Worked in a startup or small team (< 8 members) [MUST].
- Understanding of analytical techniques used in tech products like funnel analysis, conversion & drop-off rates, and cohort analysis.
- Strong SQL, spreadsheet (eg. Excel, Sheets) and scripting (eg. Python) skills.
- Experience with visualisation tools like Tableau/PowerBI.
- Experience with forecasting models (time-series, regression analysis), LTV calculation.
- Able to translate quantitative data into user insights.
- Empathetic about user needs and are willing to speak to them to understand them better.