FloBiz - Channel Development Manager - myBillBook (4-6 yrs)
Company Name : myBillBook
About Company :
myBillBook is India's leading GS- billing & accounting application for the mobile & desktop platforms. It offers full capabilities of a miniature accounting system comprising invoicing, inventory maintenance, AR/AP management and business intelligence, along with a horde of value add features. myBillBook has been designed from the business owner's point of view and supports usage across multiple companies, users, devices and platforms with state-of-the art data security & synchronisation technologies for business on-the-go.
Currently, the app has been downloaded by over 5M SMBs across the country with over 10x growth in user base in the last 9 months alone. Even with such pace of adoption of the product, myBillBook continues to be the highest rated application in its category on Google Play Store.
Job Summary :
We are looking for a 'Channel Development manager, a talented, independent and self-driven individual who will work on creating and developing channels with a closely knit highly talented team. The role is fantastic for putting into action your experience in strategising and executing offline sales .
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintaining good relation with Regional distributor and Certified Distributor
- Responsible for complete territory growth and evaluating channel opportunities in assigned locations. Work on channel expansion to enhance product reach in the market.
- Appointing channel partners and meeting - 3 counters in the assigned locations and groom/develop a set of partner by training them on the product, sales skills, so that they can replicate the same with other resources resulting in the overall development of the partner resources
- Driving sales through channel partners & Resellers in line with set targets and guide and help channel partners in product promotion to generate leads.
- Identification of strong and weak market share geographies/channel segments.
- Complete understanding of partner's line of businesses, profitability, past performance and future aspirations
- Ensure timely communication of all changes in the policies and processes are communicated to the partners.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures it's strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic fore casts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily reports of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superrors.
- Keeping up to date with market developments and competitor strategies
- Degree in Business, Marketing Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 2+ year of work experience in Channel Development, New market Development.
- Excellent communication (English & Regional language), interpersonal, and organisational skills, excellent leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing the sales cycle from planning to closure.
- Need to have hands-on experience managing data and analysing it.
Additional Pointers :
- Action-oriented personality with excellent communication skills will be crucial (English, Regional Languages ). Knowledge of Hindi is a plus point though not mandatory.
- Need to have a go-getter and hustler attitude for love of achieving targets.
- Ability to work strategically & collaboratively across functions
- Research & problem-solving skills will be important
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.