FlipSpaces - Senior Manager - Project Management Consultancy - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Designation : Senior Manager - Project Management Consultancy
Location : Mumbai, Delhi
Experience : 5 - 7 Years
Skills : Project management, Interiors, Quality test, Microsoft office, Communication skills, team management, audit, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To check the quality of interior works, the execution (as per the drawings) and resolving site related technical issues.
- To monitor site operations to ensure that they meet planned standards. Recommend adjustments or quality improvements to the assembly or plan process. Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being used on site.
- To audit and plug any irregularities or defects on the site wrt to materials used, finishing or final products used on site.
- The PMC Manager must be able to read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations.
- Submit method statement, work procedures, checklists, MIS, Inspection & test plan, Project quality plan and other documents as required. Project Lead to give good quality of final product to meet their expectations.
- To manage the resources and assign them effectively over all the projects by PMC
- To develop and identify methods and plan for best practices and standards
- To keep a check if the project is executed according to the specifications and standards or not.
- To mentor, train and brief the internal and external stakeholders
- To develop and manage project policies, procedures and templates.
- To manage the constraints and risks.
- To coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for project related communication across projects.
- To Prepare Bar charts and weekly monitor and ensure the execution of work is on schedule.
- To ensure appropriate analysis of site, inspection and consequences on the design and execution.
- To check on the quality and process orientation with exposure and experience in implementing quality systems & risk management.
- To look at the quality of interior works, execution as per the drawings and resolving site related technical issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.