FlipSpaces - Senior Manager - Operations - IIT/IIM (5-8 yrs)
Company: Flipspaces Technology Labs Pvt Ltd
Job Profile: Sr. Manager, Operations
Experience: 5 years & Above
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Best in Industry
Company's Website: http://flipspacesvr.com/
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Candidate should be Smart, Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Functional Knowledge of excel, MS office and understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Proficiency in written/email and verbal communication
- Heading the operations and backend for overall City and achieving business goals set by the organization
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
- Ensure the quality of the service deliverables through strong QA/QC Review, hiring, training, and utilization of staff, leveraging efforts to maximize value for the firm.
- Evaluate and mentor staff to encourage professional growth and leadership development.
- Participate in marketing activities to help develop proposals, project scopes, be responsible for the functions and operations of the projects and will be the Principal-in-Charge on projects.
- Create and manage the office's operating budget,
- Monitor financial performance, including Direct Labor Multipliers, Overhead, and Staff Utilization.
- Use and promote collaborative behavior particularly with other senior leaders.
- Work with corporate leadership to communicate and achieve overall business goals and aspirations.
- Improve processes and efficiencies through innovation.
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Contribute to the optimization of Opsforce, develop end-user training, and partner with Ops leadership to help drive adoption
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce and other tools
- Evaluation and implementation of new project management tools and technologies to improve workflows
Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management, warehousing and quality control
All levels within the organization. (Internal) Customers, Vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers (External)