FlipSpaces - Senior Manager/Manager - Snag Cell (5-7 yrs)
FlipSpaces - Job Description - Senior Manager/ Manager- Snag Cell
- We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
- Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
- The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
- The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
- Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
- Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture - Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation: Sr. Manager/ Manager- Snag Cell
Desired Candidate & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or relevant field
- 5-7 Years of prior experience in managerial or supervisory roles
- Should have a complete understanding of technical documents
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationship with staff and clients
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Warranty clause post completion of project/ handing over
- Contact our customers who have put in requests or complaints after handing over
- Plan and execute quarterly visit to handed over site to audit any flaws
- Understand their needs and pick up on additional or missing details
- Independently handle all such snags, complaints and requests of the customers and respond to questions
- Take necessary approvals and manage day to day operations on site to attain customer delight
- Oversee warranty related work to completion; schedule and track assignments
- To manage all the snag work as per the stipulated timeline
- Coordinate with the concern person to take signoff
- Should be responsible for the quality and quantity of work done
- To arrange necessary materials machines, tools, hardware, wooden components etc. for getting the things done
- Assign different vendors for different types of jobs after taking quotations
- Maintain all records and documentation as needed