FlipSpaces - Senior Manager/General Manager - Procurement & Vendor Management- IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/NITIE (5-10 yrs)
We (www.Flipspacesvr.com) are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Take a sneak peek at (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)
Combined with our contracting arm which consists of our own product manufacturing capabilities and curated vendors network, we come in as end-to-end design to execution partner for companies looking to build their office, builders looking to differentiate their residential or commercial projects or players in the managed working space market.
A 4 years young leading Interior Design Venture by entrepreneurs with the pedigree of IIT and successful ventures behind them, we have experience of executing over 0.8 million square feet of commercial office space with an array of clients; Leading Startups, Coworking spaces, Real Estate Managed Service Providers, SMEs and Subsidiaries of International Companies, MNCs.
Company Growth Story and Outlook:
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in the USA, Singapore, Middle East within FY 2018-19. It's on a search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership for propelling it to a 1000 Cr company in the next 5 years.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the Project Management team in smooth execution of Project wrt to a vendor and material delivery on time within budget.
- Internal process setting and coordination within a different team to ensure timeliness of project and accuracy of desired results.
- Managing a Team of 5 People and make them capable to make an independent decision.
- Responsible for P&L: Expenditure Analysis and Improvement of the Contribution margin by lowering the purchase costs.
- A very relevant experience in procurement of materials and services in commercial interior projects.
- Ability to lead small to medium value engagements or components of large, complex engagements Expertise in end-to- end Procurement Process covering one or more of the following areas:
a. supply planning
b. procurement planning
c. category management
d. Procurement analytics
e. Purchasing & expediting and Source-to-Pay.
- Ability to identify cost optimization opportunities in one or more areas covering purchasing category management,
- Direct materials procurement, Engineered / Designed goods, inventory management, shop-floor practices, contracts / services procurement & administration
- Should have specific category expertise in procurement,
- Have been involved / led value engineering /value addition projects for those categories
What you should have:
- Very Strong and rigorous experience (min 3-5 years) of managing complex operations in start-ups or any domain with short project lifecycles (45-70 days).
- Proven experience of the process setting for a vertical/streamlining existing process (with minimum 100 steps and 10 stakeholders) to make it fault free.
- Proven experience of team handling from last mile foreman to professional teammates and seamless internal team coordination.
- Training and Development of process modules to be followed by all teams (at least twice a month) and regular reporting updates to be supplied to uplines whenever applicable
- Has to be street smart.
Skills:- Vendor management, Costing, Tally, Microsoft excel, Vendor empanelment, Team management
Key Responsibilities: -
- End to end purchase management.
- Help the company maintain the desired Gross margin by Procuring accordingly
- New vendor identification, existing vendor's management and defining the payment terms
- Oversee the process of release of Purchase orders and Work orders and documenting the same
Desired Qualifications & Skill:
- Post Graduate (preferably with a degree in Operations Management) from IIM/NITIE/SPJain/ISB
- with min 5-8 years- experience of handling Procurement & Vendor Management
- Candidates having experience in Interior Design and Build may be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.