FlipSpaces - Manager - Social Media (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a creative person for the dual role of content writer and social media marketing expert. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media strategy across social media channels as well as be responsible for creative content writing for brand campaigns and requirements across other channels.
- Execute multi-channel social media marketing strategy including content creation, customer communication and influence marketing.
- Lead social media strategy and execution across all social channels to drive audience growth and brand engagement.
- Analyse data and compile weekly and monthly reports that include metrics on engagement, community growth and leads
- Ensures content strategy and development efforts are aligned with other key web priorities and goals, such as SEO.
- Benchmark competitors and industry leaders in social media to apply best practices and gain new ideas to improve our overall social media strategy
- Use your creative content writing skills to create not only social media stories but as well brand stories to be used on other channels
- Act as one point of contact and hygiene for brand content vetting for all critical brand jobs
- Create and share content briefs to design teams for regular requirements
- Timely delivery of creatives from design teams and execution on the social media channels
- Strategising social media presence & Campaign management. Planning & incorporating
- USPs of each social media platform to maximize the brand outreach
- Update website content as needed
- Prepare email content
Desired Candidate Profile: Professional Competencies :
- Excellent creative thinking and writing skills, including the use of pictures and graphics
- Social media marketing experience and most importantly, the ability to learn and grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results
- Strong project management skills; ability to coordinate, communicate and adhere to detailed production schedules
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines on an ongoing basis
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-8 years of relevant social media/content marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly creative and aware of the latest social media trends
Skills (required) :
- Social Media Channel knowledge, creative writing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.