FlipSpaces - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
- Optimize, operate and manage PPC,SEO and CRO programs
- Follow, learn, experiment with and implement new channels, tactics and hacks
- Work closely with executives to develop market penetration strategies
- Devise a multi-channel growth strategy to hit key growth metrics
- Devise, implement and optimise performance marketing techniques across digital channels
- Perform outbound B2B marketing activity generating opportunities and developing a healthy sales pipeline.
- Implement a robust system for measuring, reporting and optimising key growth metrics
- Work closely with Calling Team & Business heads to achieve conversion & login goals
- Work closely with the business heads to understand the performance and tweak campaigns accordingly
- Creation of reports to create a clear picture of performance.
What we are looking for :
- Proven experience building, operating, and scaling marketing initiatives that produce measurable results
- Deep analytical skills, able to structure and process both quantitative and qualitative data and draw insightful, thoughtful conclusions
- Proven experience and prior success managing a digital lead generation program preferably in a B2B environment
- Tech savy, Aware about the changing landscape of marketing and policies of different marketing platforms like facebook, google, etc.
- Be enthusiastic to work in a start-up environment
- Take leadership responsibilities and handle the team
- Communicate effectively between multiple stakeholders
About Us :
We (www.Flipspaces.com) are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Combined with our contracting arm which consists of our own product manufacturing capabilities and curated vendors network, we come in as end-to-end design to execution partner for companies looking to build their office, builders looking to differentiate their residential or commercial projects or players in the managed working space market.
A 4 years young leading Interior Design Venture by entrepreneurs with the pedigree of IIT and successful ventures behind them, we have experience of executing over 0.8 million square feet of commercial office space with an array of clients; Leading Startups, Co-working spaces, Real Estate Managed Service Providers, SMEs and Subsidiaries of International Companies, MNCs.
Company Growth Story and Outlook of Flipspaces :
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year. We currently operate in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune and Boston. We are geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, Middle East. Its on search for young enterprising candidates who can help create the next level of leadership for propelling it to a 1000 Cr company in the next 5 years.
Salary Offered : 7-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.