FlipSpaces - Manager - Business Development - International Business (2-6 yrs)
Designation: FlipSpaces - Manager - Business Development - International Business
Location: Mumbai / US
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- Graduate/Post Graduate (Premier Institute) with 2-6 Years year work experience.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude.
- Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of and contributing to a new business vertical which can have global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mindset driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients - legacy brands, SMEs, startups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Laying down the road map for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem.
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Networking and liasioning with key clients in order to increase revenue.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.