FlipSpaces - Manager - Business Development - Commercial Leasing (2-6 yrs)
Flipspaces is India's Fastest Growing Expansion Management Venture for growing companies. A commercial real estate focussed venture, Flipspaces has verticals spanning across property DISCOVERY, DESIGN and BUILD, powered by cutting edge technology products. This includes VR-enabled visualization and proprietary Project Management Applications. Flipspaces currently has operations pan-India and in the US, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, and Boston.
As a brand, Flipspaces founding and senior leadership team believe in meritocracy and a culture that rewards results. It is one of the most enriching places you will get to work in, should we decide to join hands.
This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of, and contributing to a new business vertical which can have global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mindset driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
Job Description :
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients for commercial spaces - legacy brands, SMEs, startups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build the ecosystem
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness amongst relevant stakeholders
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities
Required Skills and Mindset :
- Solid interpersonal skills (pitching and negotiation) - written and oral
- Female candidates are preferable
- Applicants with commercial real estate background are preferable
- Very strong command over mathematical calculations and Microsoft Excel and equivalent
- Prior proof of big-ticket selling in a B2B domain is desirable
- Willing to be involved in on-field business development coupled with in-office planning
- Willing to travel intra-city and inter-city for specific projects if required
- An engineering or MBA degree from a renowned institution within India or Abroad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.