FlipSpaces - Key Account Manager - International Market (4-8 yrs)
ABOUT FLIPSPACES :
- Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. An award-winning brand, Flipspaces currently has operations pan India, with offices in Mumbai and Bangalore and soon starting in US and UAE.
- As a brand, Flipspaces' young founding and senior leadership team believe in meritocracy and a culture that rewards results. It is one of the most enriching places you will get to work in should we decide to join hands.
- This profile is for Middle-Level Leadership roles in Key Account Management which contributes to Client Acquisition along with the BD team in the pre-sales stage and is involved with the success of the engagement in the post-sales stage through a pro-active client delight driven approach. The KAM leader/s work/s in coordination with the Business Development and Project Management team to ensure given success on given KRAs.
Here is a detailed description;
1. Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
2. Regular liaising with clients through the project lifecycle in order to maintain engagement
3. Day to day internal and external reporting and tracking of project schedules
4. Site audits - internal and jointly with clients in order to gauge progress and work quality
5. Contribution to revenue targets per month in terms of periodic collections for ongoing projects
1. An inherent nature to excel and generate value for the client
2. Excellent communication skills - oral and written
3. Prior experience in operations in a client facing role
4. The sense of ownership and Proof of the same
5. Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders
6. Very good documentation and process management skills
7. Good leadership skills with ability to handle team across the hierarchy
Note : Preference will be given to US Visa holders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.