FlipSpaces - Head - Business Operations (5-12 yrs)
ABOUT FLIPSPACES - www.flipspaces.com
We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we have offices in Mumbai, Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, US, and soon starting in Pune, Ahmedabad, UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK
The company was established in 2011 as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year in last 5 years. Geared up for international expansion - USA, Singapore, and Middle East are the key markets targeted in FY 2019-20. Covering more than 2 million square feet of commercial office spaces, Flipspaces has served an array of clients - Leading Start-ups, Co-working spaces, Real Estate Managed Service Providers, SMEs and Subsidiaries of International Companies, and MNCs.
Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
ABOUT THE ROLE
Designation- Business Unit Head - Operations
Location - Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Candidate should be Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure and quality
- Functional Knowledge of excel, MS office and understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Proficiency in written/email and verbal communication
- Overseeing overall construction of interior projects assigned
- Ensuring timely execution of at least 3 bare-shell commercial site Pan-India
- Coordinating with the design professionals, consultants and clients while successfully directing the Site Supervisors, Estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents schedule and budget
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Identifying work front, required labor count and ensuring the timely execution and quality of each project
- Engaging with vendors and ensuring timely delivery of materials and execution on the client site
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Ensure the quality of the service deliverables through strong QA/QC Review, hiring, training, and utilization of staff, leveraging efforts to maximize value for the firm.
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks. Reviewing specifications and working with building design schedule, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce and other tools
- Evaluation and implementation of new project management tools and technologies to improve workflows
- Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management, warehousing and quality control
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.