FlipSpaces - General Manager- Business Development - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Designation - DGM/GM/AVP - Business Development - International Business
Location : Mumbai/ Boston, USA
DGM Business Development is critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. In this role, you will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up a new business vertical with global impact and outreach. To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a CEO of your assigned area, with short term and long term objectives tagged to P&L, Brand Equity, Market Share, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients' legacy brands, SMEs, start-ups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem.
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- MBA from IIM/ISB with 5-10 Years work experience OR IIT Graduates with 5-10 years of consulting Experience.
- Candidates with a Valid US Visa will be preferred
- Prior leadership experience is a must.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving approach, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.