FlipSpaces - Engagement Manager - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
- We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product that gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
- Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design, and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design, and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
- The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in the USA, Singapore, and the Middle East.
- The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on the search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
- Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, Coverfox, No broker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
- Take a sneak peek at one of our game-changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation - Engagement Manager - Business Development
Location - Bangalore/Delhi-NCR
- This is a critical role that requires high ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. You will be part of a new vertical and will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up a new business vertical.
- You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, arranging and attending meetings and building long term relationships.
- To excel in this role, you should have a innate understanding of architecture and interior design, be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business.
- Create and maintain a database of current and prospective customers
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Attend / Arrange conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Play an integral part in generating new sales by building long-term relationships
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competitors
- Architects/interior designers with a management and sales background preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Aptitude to build relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Proven sales experience and ability to achieve targets in a high-velocity environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
Criteria: Minimum 3-7 yrs of of relevant industry experience.
Female Candidates preferable.