FlipSpaces - Deputy General Manager - Operations - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB (6-13 yrs)
We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
Designation- Deputy General Manager - Operations
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Candidate should be Smart, Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Real Estate Background experience mandatory
- Min.5 yrs of experience in Real Estate Industry
- Heading the operations and back-end for overall City and achieving business goals set by the organization
- Overseeing overall construction of interior projects assigned
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Identifying work front, required labour count and ensuring the timely execution and quality of each project
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
- Ensure the quality of the service deliverable through strong QA/QC Review, hiring, training, and utilization of staff, leveraging efforts to maximize value for the firm.
- Participate in marketing activities to help develop proposals, project scopes, be responsible for the functions and operations of the projects and will be the Principal-in- Charge on projects.
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Create and manage the office's operating budget,
- Improve processes and efficiencies through innovation.
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce and other tools
- Evaluation and implementation of new project management tools and technologies to improve workflows
- Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management, warehousing, and quality control
- Ensure Client Satisfaction: Holding regular interaction and review with clients, trade contractors, architects and project management consultants & others to monitor & co-ordinate all phases of construction.
- Implementing, Monitoring and maintaining Quality Standards at the project site with Safety health and environment plan as per standard norms and clients requirements/expectations
- Monitoring Billing & Realization of payments (both ways external and internal)
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delay