FlipSpaces - Deputy General Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
- We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
- Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
- The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
- The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
- Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation - DGM - Business Development
Location - Delhi NCR
This is a critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. In this role, you will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up the business vertical with global impact and outreach. To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a CEO of your assigned area, with short term and long term objectives tagged to P&L, Brand Equity, Market Share, etc.
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients - legacy brands, SMEs, start-ups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem.
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills:
- MBA from IIM/ISB with 5-10 Years work experience OR IIT Graduates with 5-10 years of consulting Experience.
- Candidates with a Real Estate Sales experience will be preferred
- Prior leadership experience is a must.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving approach, detail-oriented and customer first attitude.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude