FlipSpaces - Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Sales (6-12 yrs)
Job Description - Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager-
Sales - Vizstore
Vizstore is a cutting edge enterprise software product which aims at revolutionising omnichannel commerce for furniture and furnishing retailers across the globe. The software aims at virtualizing the physical store experience for an incoming or remote customer, thereby cutting down on time of engagement and cost of physical real estate, for a furniture or furnishing retailer. The technology aims to become the defacto operating framework for retailing of furniture and furnishing products globally.
Find more about Vizstore on this link - www.vizstore.in, www.vizstore.online (For US)
ABOUT Flipspaces - The Parent Brand:
Flipspaces is one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Interior Design and Management of real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands discover, design and manage their commercial spaces. Additionally, the brand is focussed towards creating technology products disrupting the global $600 Billion Interior Design and Product supply market.
Flipspaces has a 400-strong team spread across India and the US.
Body of work - Design and Build:
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation - Deputy General Manager / Assistant General Manager-Sales-Vizstore
Location - Mumbai / Bangalore
The role requires an entrepreneur with the ability to drive the PnL of the vertical through setting and implementing effective sales and support processes. The individual must be a highly astute business development professional with prior pedigree of hiring and managing large sales and support teams. It will be a bonus for the person to have some experience in the construction materials, furniture and furnishing industry. Having a B1/B2 or any other form of US Work Visa is a plus.
- Generate and service leads for software sales amongst distributors and dealers of interior design products
- Assist in driving effective induction and support processes to drive adoption of the software product
- Create, drive and measure metrics to measure usage of software application amongst relevant stakeholders
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation, support and adoption and other relevant sub-verticals
- Leading enterprise business development team in opening new accounts with large enterprises with multiple license buying capability
- Strategizing and executing operational troubleshooting to activations
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Recruit, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals
- Preparing, managing and reporting on PnL for vertical in outlined geography
- 4-15 Years work experience in business development
- Experience with brands in interior products industry like flooring, upholstery, laminates is a plus
- Experience of dealing with dealers, distributors and supply chain stakeholders in channel sales
- Prior experience in having worked on CRM softwares to structure lead management and CRM
- Proficiency in microsoft office suite is a must
- Excellent number crunching and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Structured problem solving approach, detail oriented and customer first attitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude - Start-up exposure is preferred. Ability to work cross-functionally
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude
- Willing to travel Intra-country and internationally