FlipSpaces - Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
Role : Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- Prior leadership experience.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude.
- Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities.
- Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the road-map for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activation.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team .
- Networking and liasioning with key clients in order to increase revenue.
- De-bottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.