FlipSpaces - Customer Success Manager - Vizstore (2-12 yrs)
Customer Success Manager@ Vizstore
Who are we?
Vizstore is on a mission to streamline the Business Operations for the furnishing business.
Business Operations are the most important part of any organization, and we are here to fix their current state.
What are we up to?
We're fixing the Furnishing Business, but let's understand how we are doing it.
The primary function of any furnishing store is to act as the front face of the business and talk to the end-users on its behalf. When you go deeper, you realize it is a cost-and-operationally heavy function to run. Full of problems, both from the business and user's perspective.
Why, you ask?
The flipspaces team visited 2500+ dealers (tile, sanitaryware, sofas, laminates, etc.) across 200+ cities and towns in India. After interaction with them, the team learned that the major problem faced by partners is the problem of;
1. Showcasing of products in real-life environments
2. Distribution of catalogs to end-customers since physical catalogs and samples are difficult to distribute
Hold on! Let us tell you just one of the end-customers of the problems. Pretty sure you've faced it, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Giving a virtual tour to customers before they finalize the products that they would like to buy will give an immense boost to the sales. A virtual store can sell nearly a limitless number of items. You can create thousands of new display rooms or showcase a new furniture or furnishing product with a few clicks. A physical store is plagued by too many restrictions and would need to expand its property so as to add the same number of products and showcase them.
Our flagship SAAS vertical - VIZSTORE for furniture and furnishing retailers has received a great response from the market. We envision VIZSTORE to be the Virtual Twin for the physical showroom of the FNF brand or retailer. Powered by gamification and Virtual Reality, it allows customers to walk through the virtualized showroom environment and discover and visualize products as they would in a physical showroom experience. It allows FNF retailers and brands to cut on their cost of real estate for showcasing products and allows them to drive Omni-channel commerce through an unprecedented VR-enabled tech. Since it is a paid product from the outset for retailers, brands and manufacturers, we're looking to expand on the tech functionality and also increase outreach for the sales of the product. We are looking to acquire at least 20k PAID customers by next year.
How can you own our success?
In this role of a Service Delivery Manager, you play an important role in making our vision a success.
There are four working groups at Vizstore, (i) Retail (ii) Growth (iii) Fulfillment and Customer Success (iv) Technology, where you will be joining and leading the Fulfillment working group.
- Scheduling of project tasks to team members
- Execution of each phase of the project
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research key customer wants, needs, and complaints & suggest solutions
- Problem solving to achieve deliverables and timelines
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Acting as a central point of contact for Pan India Inbound and Outbound Customer Contact and Research
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on the performance of the service delivery
- You will also be co-working with the cross-functional team and prioritize the high-impact initiatives in the roadmap
Key Skills Required;
- Data driven analytical approach
- Hands on problem solving attitude
- Must have led a team of size 6-10 or more
- Training and mentoring of team members
- In the role, there are two growth paths available for you.
- Vertical growth, where you get to be a senior member and join the leadership team.
- Horizontal growth, where you get to be part of any other working group on your skillset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.