FlipSpaces - Business Unit Head - Operations - IIT/IIM/NITIE/NICMAR (5-9 yrs)
Business Unit Head -Operations - IIT/IIM/NITIE/NICMAR
Designation - BU Head - Operations
Location - Ahmedabad/Mumbai
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Candidate should be Smart, Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Real Estate Background experience mandatory
- Min.5 yrs of experience in Real Estate Industry
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Heading the operations and back-end for overall City and achieving business goals set by the organization
- Overseeing overall construction of interior projects assigned
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Identifying work front, required labour count and ensuring the timely execution and quality of each project
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
- Ensure the quality of the service deliverable through strong QA/QC Review, hiring, training, and utilization of staff, leveraging efforts to maximize value for the firm.
- Participate in marketing activities to help develop proposals, project scopes, be responsible for the functions and operations of the projects and will be the Principal-in- Charge on projects.
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Create and manage the office's operating budget,
- Improve processes and efficiencies through innovation.
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce and other tools
- Evaluation and implementation of new project management tools and technologies to improve workflows
- Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management, warehousing, and quality control
- Ensure Client Satisfaction: Holding regular interaction and review with clients, trade contractors, architects and project management consultants & others to monitor & co-ordinate all phases of construction.
- Implementing, Monitoring and maintaining Quality Standards at the project site with Safety health and environment plan as per standard norms and clients requirements/expectations
- Monitoring Billing & Realization of payments (both ways external and internal)
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delay