FlipSpaces - Business Unit Head - Operations - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/NITIE (4-8 yrs)
Business Unit Head - Operations - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/NITIE
Location : Delhi/ NCR
Experience : 4-8 years
FlipSpaces is one of India's fastest growing Real Estate design-and-build brands with a presence in over 90 cities and has executed over 20 lac sq ft of real estate across office spaces (MNCs, SMEs), co-working institutes, educational institutions (schools, colleges), and cafes. Our core leadership team comes from some of India's most reputed educational institutions in IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad. We have been institutional in pioneering technology-led interior design in India through an immersive virtual reality tool which allows end customers to visualize their spaces and change fixtures real time.
Here's a flavor of some of our great work!
Radio Mirchi, Razorpay, Regus, Quantiphi
Job Criteria :
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Candidate should be Smart, Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Functional Knowledge of Excel, MS office, and understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Proficiency in written/email and verbal communication
Job Description :
- Overseeing overall construction of interior projects assigned
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Identifying work front, required labor count and ensuring the timely execution and quality of each project
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
- Engaging with vendors and ensuring the timely delivery of materials and execution on the client site
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Create and manage the office's operating budget,
- Improve processes and efficiencies through innovation.
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Contribute to the optimization of Ops force, develop end-user training, and partner with Ops leadership to help drive adoption
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce and other tools
- Evaluation and implementation of new project management tools and technologies to improve workflows
- Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management, warehousing, and quality control
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays
- Assisting estimator in preparation of project budget
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Regular monitoring and liaison with the Contracts Manager/GM Operations for stage/section programmes as required
- Ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilising the agreed agency list
- Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so inadequate time in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.