FlipSpaces - Business Unit Head - Client Management - Office Turnkey Design & Build (4-8 yrs)
Designation- Business Unit Head Client Management
Location Ahmadabad/ Mumbai/ Delhi
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
- Regular site meetings for key clients. You will also be the Go-to person in case of any escalation in terms of timeliness and quality and will need to plug it by internal coordination.
- Regular liaising with clients through the project life cycle in order to maintain engagement
- Day to day internal and external reporting and tracking of project schedules
- Site audits - internal and jointly with clients in order to gauge progress and work quality
- Contribution to revenue targets per month in terms of periodic collections for ongoing projects
- Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
- Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
- Participate in marketing activities to help develop proposals, project scopes, be responsible for the functions and operations of the projects and will be the Principal-in-Charge on projects.
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Improve processes and efficiencies through innovation.
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays
- Ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
What you should have:
- Very Strong and rigorous experience (min 5 years) of managing complex operations in startups/factory shopfloor/ any domain with short project lifecycles (45-70 days).
- Proven experience of high level client servicing and handling critical and challenging escalations. You will be the Go-To guy and in almost cases as the face of the organization in case of bottlenecks and escalations will need to use wit and data to take the final decision(which will have significant effect on cash flows) in consultation with other team leads and must have proven records of handling such cases in your past experience.
- This profile is different from a typical Operations profile as you will be working very closely with project management, Design team for constant evolution and betterment of processes to create client delight.
- An inherent nature to excel and generate value for the client
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Prior experience in operations in a client facing role
- The sense of ownership and Proof of the same
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders
- Very good documentation and process management skills
- Good leadership skills with ability to handle team across the hierarchy
- Candidate should be balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Functional Knowledge of excel, MS office and understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection