Flipspaces - Business Growth Manager - Lead Generation - International Market (4-10 yrs)
Flipspaces - Manager - Business Growth - Lead Generation - International Market
Designation : Manager- Business Growth
Location : Mumbai
Geography : US- Boston/ New Jersey
Overview : Business Growth
- The candidate needs to have an inclination towards business growth and an ability to identify relevant opportunities. He/she will be the first face of the organization for any potential opportunity he/she identifies and would be responsible to drive it till a point it can be taken over by the management/ leadership team.
- This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of and contributing to a new business vertical which can have global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mind-set driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients - legacy brands, SMEs, start-ups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Identification of business opportunities via research/analysis from online media social + news
- Identification of new sources of obtaining relevant/hot leads and contribution towards structuring / setting up processes around it
- Contact discovery, market research & profiling
- Execution of official/marketing communication to specific stakeholders in the system
- The role would require the candidate to pitch to CXOs and heads of relevant organizations via cold calling /Video conferencing and probably in-person meetings as well.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem.
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Networking and liasioning with key clients in order to increase revenue.
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Good research skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.