FlipSpaces - Business Development Manager - Real Estate & Commercial Leasing (3-10 yrs)
- Flipspaces is India's Fastest Growing Expansion Management Venture for growing companies. A commercial real estate focussed venture, Flipspaces has verticals spanning across property DISCOVERY, DESIGN and BUILD, powered by cutting edge technology products. This includes VR-enabled visualization and proprietary Project Management Applications. Flipspaces currently has operations pan-India and in the US, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, and Boston.
- As a brand, Flipspaces founding and senior leadership team believe in meritocracy and a culture that rewards results. It is one of the most enriching places you will get to work in, should we decide to join hands.
- This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of, and contributing to a new business vertical which can have global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mindset driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
1) Build strategic partnerships with commercial space owners at the Owner / Director level
2) Generate and service leads for Design and Build from stakeholders in the commercial real estate environment via key accounts nurturing and management
3) Develop a healthy sales pipeline for steady inflow of revenue
4) Develop and execute new business models for greater lead generation from space developers
5) Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness amongst relevant stakeholders.
6) Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management.
Required Skill set :
1) Entreprenurial mindset with ability to quickly think off their feet
2) Experience in pitching and negotiating with CXO level customers
3) Strong Communication skills - written and oral
4) Excellent negotiation skills
5) Ability to quickly understand and perform financial calculations and revenue models
6) Willingness for an intense on-field sales role
7) Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.