FlipSpaces - Assistant General Manager/Senior Manager/Manager - Business Development (4-10 yrs)
Assistant General Manager/Senior Manager/Manager-Business Development
- We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
- Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
- The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d-cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
- The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
- Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
- Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
ABOUT THE ROLE
DESIGNATION: Deputy General Manager/Senior Manager/Manager-Business Development
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Candidate should be Smart, Confident, balanced with logical and practical thinking, focused, able to handle the pressure, and quality oriented
- Understanding of PnL/Finance will increase the chances of selection
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisitions for the city and ensuring its execution
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives, from operational troubleshooting to activations
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
- Networking and liasioning with key clients in order to increase revenue
- Streamlining internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Identifying various sales channels in interior designing industry and figuring out the most optimum channel
- Achieving the set sales target per month
- Developing negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, taking calculated risks and aligning with partner's needs and goals
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirement, potential and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities