FlipSpaces - Assistant General Manager - Marketing & Public Relations (4-12 yrs)
We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation: Assistant General Manager-Marketing & PR
- Create and draft content for blogs, websites, social media etc
- Ideate and draft content for marketing collaterals such as campaign content, brochures, etc
- Maintain and update website content regularly
- Support PR team in drafting articles for publishing in the media, drafting press releases, press
- announcements, etc
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as keyword optimization
- Draft copy for user communication, engagement and education
- Work and collaborate with the relevant people across departments to source information/data for usage on
Digital and Print platforms
- Work on content management systems such as Hubpot
- Work with the relevant teams to plan content marketing ideas and promote content to relevant target groups
- Develop channels to market the township project to various stakeholders.
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Ensure effective and profitable execution of all marketing activities in line with the corporate objectives.
- Develop a process for collating customer feedback and market intelligence related to the domain
- Work with Corporate Branding for marketing and branding initiatives for the projects.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 4+ years of content writing experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in writing content for marketing collaterals such as brochures, emailers, ad copy
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Experience in drafting content for various formats such as blogs, emailers, etc
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Creative thinking - to be able to contribute to the ideation process
- Great research and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable writing for the B2B segment
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Very meticulous
- Ability to adapt and work well with people and teams
- Up to date with trends, social media etc
- Overall friendly attitude, knows how to work hard and party hard
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary offered: 12-16LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.