Flipspaces - AGM/DGM - Business Development - US Region (4-12 yrs)
Flipspaces | AGM/DGM - Business Development - US
AGM/ DGM Business Development is a critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identifying new business opportunities for our Design and Build services & Institutional Products
- Lead as well as Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders, contractors, designers, and architects and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities for your function
- Leading the BD team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for smooth project execution and client relationship management
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a leadership role
- Super Passionate, Strong Strategic and Problem Solving Skills, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Extremely good at business development and devising and implementing scalable strategies
- Experience and knowledge of leading a team, including the ability to build a culture of innovation
- Education- MBA, Graduation, Prior Startup Experience is a big plus
- Candidates with a Valid US Visa (B1B2)
- Experience of dealing with high-profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude
Ideal Candidate : Entrepreneurial. Ambitious. High-Performer. Confident. Leader. Start-up Mindset. Team-focused. Proactive. Strategic. Innovative. Direct. Desire to build a world class brand and consumer experience.