FlipSpaces - AGM - Business Development - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-10 yrs)
AGM - Business Development - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS | US Visa
Designation - AGM- Business Development International Business
Location : Mumbai/ Boston, USA
US VISA MANDATORY
DGM Business Development is critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. In this role, you will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up a new business vertical with global impact and outreach. To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a CEO of your assigned area, with short term and long term objectives tagged to P&L, Brand Equity, Market Share, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Generate and Service new business leads for space discovery or interior design and build amongst institutional clients' legacy brands, SMEs, start-ups, and co/managed working spaces.
- Build, engage and manage a community of real estate agents, builders and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in space discovery, design and build ecosystem.
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- MBA from IIM/ISB with 2-6 Years work experience OR IIT Graduates
- Candidates with a Valid US Visa
- Prior leadership experience Preferable
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving approach, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Start-up exposure is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CFOs, Founders etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude