Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Views:2173 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Flipkart - Senior Regional Manager - Process Excellence & Program Management (8-12 yrs)
Senior Regional Manager - Process Excellence and Program Management
About The Role : Process Excellence Program Manager is accountable to drive Strategic initiatives, Key projects and lead AOP themes for the City Logistics team.
About The Team :
- City logistics team Provides best-in-class Customer / Seller / Employee Experience & drives growth through differentiated services, infinite supply that scales non-linearly at right cost.
- Under City logistics, the PMO team is responsible to drive critical programs and ensure timely closure for the activities and drive results.
What you'll need :
- MBA (preferred ; candidates from Tier I/II Colleges) or Executive MBA from IIMs
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/E-Commerce Industry
- Experience of managing Program and Projects Charter in Logistics domain
Key Responsibilities :
- Define track and improve on key metrics pertaining to Non-Large delivery and customer delight in terms of delivery service.
- Consolidate cluster level performance and provide periodical insights / health status of cluster performance
- Responsible for world class Non-Large Handling system i.e. Van Design, Handling Equipment etc.
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
Key Deliverables :
- Motivate the team for continuous performance improvement and excellence
- New process implementations & Innovations
- Strong business and Financial acumen to convert a number analysis into a business story and understanding where opportunities are and chasing them with innovative ideas
- Ability to mentor and motivate the team spread across functions to achieve higher goals