Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:1029 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - BD/Marketing Function/Non Tech (12-15 yrs)
This role is responsible to provide guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to Talent acquisition team hiring for few key categories in Business Development/marketing functions at Flipkart. The SM TA will optimize teams' abilities to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment. Lead the respective team and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes and execute all or some of the sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes.
What You'll do -
- Provide guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to Talent acquisition team hiring for few key categories in Business Development/marketing functions.
- Build hiring plans and initiatives for rapid deployment, keeping Business needs at the center of your decisions.
- Analyze candidate feedback and drive improvement to constantly elevate candidate experience
- Identify critical passive and active candidate pools and drive the team to engage with them for strategic pipelining.
- Contribute actively to elevate the quality of hire and change hiring strategy based on business priorities
- Maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various business recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to the larger TA team
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Work with Talent Branding team on external branding and networking initiatives and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives
- Extend the value of inclusion and diversity in your area of influence and chart out actionable plans to achieve org objectives of hiring for diversity
- Identify technology requirements/gaps and bring forth appropriate platforms and solutions to improve productivity
- Constantly leverage your Sharp know-how of healthy source mix as per skill focus and cost consideration
- Translate the culture and values of the organization for stakeholders
- Manage sourcing channels to drive on-time, cost effective hiring.
- Hands on with social recruiting through Internal employee network/referrals/LinkedIn and - sourcing through job boards such as iimjobs, indeed, naukri
- Collaborate with internal HR teams to deliver business impact and actively participate in - special projects/initiatives and horizontal assignments regularly
- Invest in self development and adhere to people processes
What you'll need:
- 12 - 15 years of progressive domain experience
- Knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Understanding of the digital landscape in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Conversant with tools and technology and its role in TA
- Hands-on experience in proactive pipelining and hiring at senior management and leadership levels
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and stakeholder relationships
- Relentless candidate focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools and driving the plan through a team of recruiters
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Capability and drive to build personal credibility through ownership, accountability, excellence
- Capability to multitask and prioritize multiple demands
- Ability to create hiring plans and drive the team to execute the plan
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various Talent acquisition/candidate management related data and documents