TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1261 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Store Operations (6-12 yrs)
- Managing Hyperlocal Stores- Operations matrix across India
- Analysing Weekly/ Monthly Performance of Stores
- Ensuring Capacity alignment with Planning/ CT/ Stores & Last Mile Teams
- Aligning Monthly & Weekly Slotted/ Express Slots throughput with all Stakeholders.
- Adjusting Capacity basis Stores/ LM Disruptions with Control Tower/ Planning teams
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- Monitoring Breach metrics daily and performing RCA and validating 3PL/stores related issues
- Resolving FK Tech dependant issues for the Pan India Stores
- Launching new clusters post alignment with 3PL on capacity / serviceability
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco with Finance & Accounting team
- Managing IWIT & Direct Buying Issues
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency with 3PL Management Team
- RC Performance Ownership - RTO Re-Inventorization & Financial Reconciliation
- Managing Store Issues - Customer escalations with ground Operations Team
- Asset Availability at Stores eg:- Bag- s/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc:-
- Planning New Category launch from the Existing/ New Stores
- Role-out of New Design/ Product Optimization initiatives.
- 3PL Vendors Escalation Management with Stores Related issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.