Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:1671 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Flipkart - Senior Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Marketplace Selection Team (4-7 yrs)
SM1/SM2 - Selection (Delhi-NCR)
Senior Manager 1 - Business Development, Flipkart Marketplace Selection team
People with core Distribution & Channel Sales background will be preferred
- In this role the person would be handling a Business Development team of 4-5 managers and a team of 25-30 business development executives.
- The incumbent will be responsible for acquiring new sellers and growing them through his/her team.
- This is a field sales role and the team leaders as well his/her entire Org is expected to be on the field/road acquiring sellers.
- The candidate would be responsible to drive an on-ground team and/ or support partners to facilitate new seller & selection acquisition process like imaging / cataloguing/ training/business improvement etc.
- The team would be placed in different cities to acquire sellers and make them go live asap overcoming any obstacles. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Background in field sales is mandatory - individual will have to be the kind who enjoys being on the field and convincing sellers to go online on Flipkart
- The role would require travel in the candidate's region to work with his team and support them in closing large sellers who can bring significant selection on Flipkart.
- In order to be successful, the candidate should develop a thorough knowledge of relevant
Flipkart processes and support team in selection growth - his team will look up to him to solve operational and process related problems to convince sellers to go online
- Develop and plan for bringing in the required selection and execute with urgency to add to sales. Give seller and internal teams like category, selection product and ops, onboarding, marketing etc. competitive inputs from time to time for improving internal processes and benchmarks
- Will be accountable for new sellers added/day - will be a strictly sales-oriented role wherein the candidate has to keep thinking about how he/she will achieve the daily sales number and bring the desired products live on FK platform
- Candidate should be very comfortable with a target driven environment with daily reporting, calls etc.
Desired skills and experience:
- Overall, 4-6 years of experience in sales(Premier B-School Only) preferable field sales like E-com, FMCG and Telecom
- Should be hands-on, comfortable with data and be able to motivate the team to achieve targets
- Ability to manage operations involving external partner teams with good communication skills
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication - ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.