Flipkart - Senior Manager - Planning (3-5 yrs)
Groceries is a relatively new category launched at Flipkart and hence the below description includes setting all processes up from scratch and drive them to stability as the business scales to new cities.
- Own end to end planning activities for entire groceries business
- Responsible directly for Forecasting accuracy, Instock %, DoH, Inventory ageing
- Planning requirement - With adequate resources in team, work with various central and category Flipkart teams to drive above objectives.
- Teams inclusive and not limited to Forecasting, Merchandising, Inventory Planning, Demand/Capacity Planning, Business development and Product/Technology
- Operations requirement - With adequate reportees, drive procurement operations efficiency - Drive own team to work with buying team for bringing efficiencies in vendor wise replenishment, fill-rates, delivery schedule adherence, case/EAN based receiving and payments
- All activities in nascent/set up stage, to be equipped to get deep into key problems in above and related areas and solve them sustainably
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
i. Deep problem solving
ii. Analytical - role requires extensive data immersion to solve the right problems
iii. Stakeholder management - Comes with prior planning experience having worked with teams mentioned above in their respective organizations
iv. Team management - to manage a team of 3 with a diverse charter
v. Prior demand and/or supply planning experience
vi. Fungibility - Figure out solves in a fuzzy/growing environment