TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1524 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Mother Hub Operations (7-12 yrs)
About the team
- Motherhub acts as an aggregation and sortation centre for moving shipments from Fulfillment centres and Seller clusters to Delivery hubs across the network.
Economies of Scale:
- MH supports FC's for efficient order fulfillment. - MH enables optimized utilization of transportation capacity. MH sorts at delivery hub level to improve Last Mile productivity.
- Differentiate Service and Speed - Scale can be leveraged to remove speed constraints. Sortation based on product characteristics, category/customer preference and network ask.
About the role
- The incumbent would be heading a Region or state and managing middle mile operations,people and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity.
- This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLA's are met.
What you will do : Role & Responsibilities:
- Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at all MH facilities in their zone
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in their zone, measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams
- Leverages the Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas for improvements and drive implementation of the same
- Works closely with Central Team, Planning and Finance to ensure manpower requirements are
- Develop and report KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Support Design team in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamentals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.