Flipkart - Senior Manager - MEP Quantity Surveying (8-15 yrs)
- This role will be responsible for Quantity Surveying on the projects. In order to meet these deliverables, the selected individual will require but not limited to-
- Checking and certifying bills submitted by the contractor in line with Contract Terms & Conditions and issuing Certificate of payment
- Reconciliation of Free issue material/Base Rate materials as per the contract
- Physical verification of quantities claimed by the contractor in RA bill & Final bill.
- Issuing final payment certificate with complete reconciliation of all bills/quantities
- Develop and submit the variance report corresponding to GFC and Tender quantities/BOQ quantity
- Proper record keeping & tracking of work certified for each Work Order/package
- Ensure all documents required for certification (As per checklist- to be prepared by QS) are available with the bill
- Preparation of Cost to Complete statement on quarterly basis based on GFC drawings & site requirement
- Preparation of Rate analysis for Non-Tendered/Extra Items as per Contract terms and Standard industry documents
- Supporting project team in Change order management process
- Reviewing and suggesting on any claim (Idle, Escalation) submitted by contractor
DUTY OF CARE:
In performing the Services, the Quantity Surveyor shall:
- Exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence, expected of a competent and experienced Quantity Surveyor, experienced in carrying out work of similar size, scope, and complexity to the Projects. Apply its knowledge, ideas, experience and abilities to the execution of the Services. Act in accordance with the practices, methods, acts, techniques and standards for performance of Services under this Agreement, which are generally accepted internationally for performing similar obligations.
- Bills will be checked in accordance with contract terms & conditions of the respective package of the project. In case of any incorrect certification, amount/s that cannot be recovered from the Contractors Bills will be deductible from the Quantity Surveyor invoices.
This position will require for intermittent Business travel
- Graduate Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with 8 - 10 years of work experience in Industrial/ Warehousing Projects;
- Good Understanding of Construction Laws and National Building Codes;
- Working Understanding of Contract Laws and Interpretation;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.