Flipkart - Senior Manager - Marketplace Quality (4-7 yrs)
Position - Senior Manager - Marketplace quality
The Stage - Operations Development
For Flipkart marketplace, quality obsession is a differentiator to provide reliable product and seller service and is core to marketplace success. Thus it is critical to successful and speedy emergence of e-commerce industry in India.
Flipkart marketplace is expected to become one of the largest marketplace in India. Flipkart is looking for someone who has a passion and capabilities to operate at this scale. The incumbent is responsible leading the effort for executing strong quality capabilities.
In next 3-4 years, marketplace will be one be the largest platform of sellers - 1.25 lakh & millions of products, with continuous addition of new product & services to the platform. So maintaining high quality at rapid scale environment is of paramount importance.
Flipkart is looking for a person to play the key role in marketplace. At Flipkart, high focus on ownership and impact allows freedom to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in India - the experience is extremely gratifying.
- Develop and drive initiatives to ensure Trust & Safety for both seller & buyer in marketplace.
- Drive seller quality framework that enables automated seller governance ensuring right sellers in marketplace.
- Run product quality framework that becomes quality standard in Indian ecommerce industry
- Execute process quality framework that ensures speed to deliver for desirable outcome.
- Drive the need for quality standardization, compliance and adherence to agreed parameters.
- Define, track and improve key metrics pertaining to quality operations. Analyse large amount of data to drive insights, gaps, trends & actions
- Work closely with enabling/business partners like business development, finance, legal and operations excellence to drive quality first
Your array (Nice to haves):
- MBA from tier 1 institute with 5+ years- experience in leadership role
- Exposure to solve Trust & Safety issue preferably in E-Commerce marketplace with special focus on Seller & Buyer Fraud
- Proficient in continuous improvement methodologies (DMAIC, DFSS, Lean, SIX SIGMA)
Your (Must haves):
- Hands-on experience in product & seller quality
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to influence other leaders & teams and align them towards the common, shared objectives.
- Strong Analytical Skills and comfortable with large amount data and drawing insights
- Ability to handle ambiguity and stakeholder management
- Apart from all the general benefits of best in industry compensation, equity, healthcare etc, Flipart prides in calling out the big hand for you to be
- Great Work, Great People and Great environment. We call ourselves an incubator for ideas where you get all the optimal conditions to do and experience your best
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.