TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1067 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Line Haul (8-15 yrs)
The Flipkart Group is one of India's leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India's e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns - customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of - Flipsters- and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity - Flipkart's work policies reflect the company's efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn's - Top Companies to Work For in 2019-, among the - 100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
About the team
Line-Haul is a very sleek & powerful team under the Flipkart umbrella, with the sole mission to provide Best Customer experience & Customer Delight serving the gamut of products under Flipkart platform. The team would enable Customers with multiple choices of faster deliveries bridging the gap of Urgent Customer Needs with a wider array of selection. The team is a high intensity team with the perfect blend of folks bringing complementary expertise from Fulfillment Centers, Last/Middle Mile & Customer Services.
About the role
The incumbent would be heading the Line Haul Central Operations & Analytics role managing operations excellence & be working together with Ground Line Haul Operations and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues ( by interacting with other Stakeholders) and ensuring that the AOP targets/SLA's are met.
What you'll do:
Fleet Management & Central Fleet Planning :
- Managing LH Vendor Strategy - Short term, Mid-Term & Long-Term
- Deep understanding of Multi-Mode LH Operation through Trucking, railways & Air
- Sharp in the Stakeholder Management with Planning, Design, Tech, Finance, Accounts, Ground Operations and HR
- Managing of the Monthly Fleet deployment as per the Planning numbers for Pan India
- Having a deep & clear Geographic knowledge of Roads & Lanes connecting across PAN India
- Regular Synergy Program with multiple Assets to Optimize available capabilities
- Proliferating Vendor base for the LH Operation in Surface, Railways & Air to meet the volume of the annual scaleup
- Creation of Process improvement chart through periodic Contract Management & Fleet invoice Audits
- Running Fleet Utilization improvement projects through the various Route & Network Optimization Tools available in the Industry & Procurement & Biz Fin Team.
- To run Projects with Product, Network & Design to Optimize Cost
- Cross functional Synergy to ensure the timely implementation of L0 - AOP Metrics.
- Managing a Lean Team Centrally for implementing the Pan India ask
- Inclined to continuously focus on New Innovative models in fleet
- Electric Vehicle conversion, currently in LCVs, MCVs & going forward HCVs
- Driver Partner Model, keeping EHS guardrail
- Multiple Van Flex Models, for the Hyper-Local deliveries
- Proliferating Network under the Lean Budget Guardrail
Reviews & Meetings:
- Weekly Review Meeting - on Reliability, Cost & Speed with Multiple Stakeholders
- Creating views on the Mid-Mile Performance for the Monthly Review with the Senior Leadership
- Monthly & Quarterly Vendor Review meetings with Fleet Asset Owners
- Weekly & Monthly Reviews with Product, Design & Network, Tech & Infrastructure Team
- Leading Daily discussions in the SNOP Standups
What you'll need:
- Candidate should speak & write both English & Hindi with atleast one Regional language.
- MBA from a reputed B-School.
- Should have at-least 15 to 20 yrs. team Handling Experience & having sound Geographical knowledge
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes excellence