Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1958 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Key Account Management (5-8 yrs)
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights.
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand online and offline players. Ensure Flipkart selection stays well ahead of competition
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes require.
- Develop deep and long standing relationship with the vendors - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
- Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category Market
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends
- Have an in depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you! Selection and Offers
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
- Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the "destination of choice" for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers Fulfilment and Inventory
- Key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal
- Develop and manage a fulfilment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
What you'll need:
- Educational background - Graduation, MBA is preferred
- Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Highly analytical
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Must be willing to learn
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Strong bias for Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace
Why work with us?
At Flipkart, we promise to maximize what you care about the most. You'll get an opportunity to leave a mark and create your own legacy, you'll have freedom to experiment, learn and grow, you'll get to work with the best in our inclusive teams and experience our culture of care to ensure that you can focus on doing your best work.
Every Flipster is a Maximiser - Curious, Audacious, Entrepreneurial, Purpose-Driven, Excited By Big Challenges, A Team Player and Inclusive. If this is who you are, then Flipkart is the place where you can thrive. We understand that your own aspirations and journeys are unique. So you choose what you want to maximise, and we provide you the platform for it. Because when you maximise, we maximise. Visit our career site to know more about what it means to work at Flipkart.
Being Yourself @ Flipkart
Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are, regardless of race, color, age, faith, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics. We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together, we create the most value - for our customers, our people, and society. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.