TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:2944 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Distribution Centre Operations (8-15 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Manage a multilayer team of size 200+ (Mix of on role & off role)
- Analyse reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure smooth supply of goods.
- Drive new innovation and improvement projects such as Kaizen, 5s and safety improvement projects.
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders and area managers.
- Drive RCA/quality Culture throughout the team.
- Support the development of the Operational Team via coaching and mentoring.
- Manage, motivate, hire & train and continually develop the warehouse team.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly and returned to stock/supplier.
- Maintain regular communication with all stakeholders such last mile operations, planning, design, HR, Admin and security etc ..
- Follow up with stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and stock keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers including the finance team.
- Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed on floor.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
What you'll need:
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- Warehouse operations experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.