Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Views:896 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Flipkart - Senior Manager - City Logistics (6-10 yrs)
About The Team:
City logistics team Provides best-in-class Customer / Seller / Employee Experience & drives growth through differentiated services, infinite supply that scales non-linearly at right cost.
About The Role:
To plan and carry out day to day activities spread across creation of report, analysis of the data and presenting the same to deducible format. The applicant should be willing to take up additional job responsibility based on changes and should strive for a larger role within the department.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain a better last mile escalation metric to the desired level to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and superior delivery experience.
- Plan and create reports to analyze unexplored aspects of the process if checked upon.
- Develop ideas and share same for improved performance
- To identify wrongly tagged escalations and nullify the same post taking up with relevant CS POC
- To identify the repeat offenders and provide corrective recommendations to Operations, HRBP and L&D
- To prepare and publish fortnightly and monthly escalation report to all relevant stakeholders.
- To publish pending Elixir tickets (TAT for closure 8 hrs) by 10:30 hrs and 18:00 hrs (post follow-ups and closure with hubs)
- Alignment of CEC for RCA against escalations and ensuring updating in central escalation tracker.
- Quality Non-Compliance follow-up with related stakeholders/functions for closure within TAT.
- Driving the Forward, Reverse and FM metrics as per goals and KPIs.
What You'll Need:
Mandatory Skills: Advanced Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Team Management, Stakeholder Management, MBA from Tier1/2 university
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and superior customer service experience. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with operations and functions. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Flexible to travel up to a few days a month if required. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of e-commerce and supply chain in general, including third party courier working
Computer skills: Advanced Excel and Word, Access or similar database. Knowledge of Power Bi and R/Python is added advantage.