TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1509 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Business Development (9-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - Business Development
Job Description :
About Flipkart :
- In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is Indias largest online marketplace and one of Indias top technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
- We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customers point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always for our customers and stakeholders.
About the team :
- Business Development team work closely with product and design teams in realising supply chain capabilities in B2C, B2B, warehousing etc.
- We build business cases, push for buy in from internal stakeholders, and take to market a fully packaged offering and take initiatives internally to improve key fulfillment related metrics
About the role :
As a Senior Manager of BD team, you will be driving customized solves for supply chain partners by working closely with Product/Planning/Ops/Design teams and engage at high level with partners on business growth with periodic reviews
What you will do :
- Account Management
- Own P&L for portfolio managed
- Track and improve key metrics like revenue, part of wallet growth
- Drive customized solves for supply chain partners by working closely with Product/Planning/Ops/Design teams
- Engage at high level with partners on business growth with periodic reviews
New partnerships :
- Scope the market, engage and build strong pipeline
- Work on the pricing with commercials team, negotiate and close deals with potential partners
- Program manage the on boarding effort and take new accounts live
New product development :
- Work closely with product and design teams in realising supply chain capabilities in B2C, B2B, warehousing etc
- Build business cases, push for buy in from internal stakeholders, and take to market a fully packaged offering
- Take initiatives internally to improve key fulfillment related metrics
What you will need : MBA with 9 years of experience.