Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:1718 Applications:555 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Flipkart - Seller Marketing Role (6-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Seller Marketing
(We are only looking for people with mostly online experience and not offline experience) FMCG/Retail background preferred. Candidates who have expertise into Brand Campaigns, Brand Positioning are required. Category Marketing folks with experience in managing P&L, Pricing may not apply.
Primary Responsibilities :
Brand Positioning & Marketing Communication :
- Own and be accountable for the overall charter for Brand Flipkart Seller Hub & Strategic Project (Flipkart Samarth Program)
- Develop core consumer positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors.
- Influence and contribute to marketing strategy with a focus on sellers by leveraging quantitative/ qualitative research insights and developing a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Relentless & continuous focus on identifying and implementing innovations at a strategic and content level.
- Establish clear KPIs for your programs and own relationship with cross-functional teams to ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs.
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to efficiently drive awareness and adoption, including creative asset development and media planning.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization.
- Liaise with the central teams to create brand properties for the marketplace that imbibes from the mother brand.
Brand Events :
- Annual strategy for big-scale and medium-scale events for existing & new sellers.
- Drive continuous innovations for creating best-in-industry standards across events - online & offline.
- Create briefs to optimize budgets & costings and identify elements for the overall structure.
- Get competitive quotes and ensure the best vendor & partner associations.
Program Management :
- Understand Seller Pain points, use data Insights for coming up with hypotheses to solve business challenges and transform these into a roadmap of capabilities based on measurable, trackable outcomes and be a truly Seller Obsessed Program Manager.
- Expected to be an advocate of the seller by bringing in the seller's perspective when designing, developing, and testing solutions.
- Oversee Social Media seller engagement, Seller community engagement, Events.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency for effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/ initiatives.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
Press Relations for Marketplace :
- Identify stories within the marketplace for press announcements.
- Collate all data and talk points for the story.
- Work with product, business, and all relevant teams to identify the stories and create successful press interventions.
- Create the B-docs for all stories before going to press, whilst identifying the media preferences.
Learning & Development :
- Directly responsible for creating engaging content for various launches & initiatives
- Fulfill all learning & training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches, etc.
- Enable and responsible for the adoption of services & features for sellers.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce or consumer product companies.
- Experience in managing marketing teams.
- Knowledge & expertise across digital platforms and working in an agile work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budgets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to use data to develop and optimize marketing programs.
- Experience hiring and managing a team/agencies.
- Understanding of Media planning and buying across digital media
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry-leading marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.