TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1436 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Flipkart - Retail Planning & Operations Role - Furniture Category (2-3 yrs)
Furniture is looking for a dynamic manager who will drive and manage initiatives across retail touch points - inventory planning, health, and Operations.
- Inventory planning for Large and Small Furniture. Identify core selection and ensure inventory availability across each zone
- Maximize on Instock and regional inventory Utilization (RU) by space planning and inventory placement near to customer demand
- Work on inventory DOH optimization structurally and improve sell thru
- Ensure inventory readiness for BaU and event sale plan
- Identify, develop and lead strategic initiatives in the inventory health from the business operations perspective
- Track and optimize inventory turn around and inventory freshness across a selection
- Work with Buyers and finance on inventory return, drain prioritization to shaping inventory health.
- Inline with inventory planning own complete planning to PO to Inwarding process
- Be a SPOC who owns and ensure monthly buying across Furniture brands
- Identifying news areas of increasing operational efficiency and chartering out a roadmap for improvement
- Aligning stakeholders within BU and external teams on achieving the identified goals
- Own and track key metrics and drive positive momentum towards targets
- Drive strong system capabilities partnering closely with product and analytics for smoothing end to end process/initiative
- Driving cross-functional stakeholders for operational improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with high number orientation, persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Experienced in handling management operations and the ability to drive rigor across stakeholders
- Creative thinker with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- Problem-solving and reasoning ability
- Excellent communication skills.
- Graduation/Post -Graduation from Tier 1 college
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Planning/Operations
- Hands-on experience on Excel with analytical understanding.