TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:4668 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Flipkart - Planning Role - Grocery (6-12 yrs)
- Define month level and day-wise supply plan in coordination with central planning, supply chain design (both Fulfilment Center & City Logistics teams), business finance, and ground operation teams
- Manage day to day capacity changes for grocery business. Ensure accurate reflection of capacity on Flipkart systems and coordinate with tech team to resolve any concerns.
- Align all stakeholders on all capacity plan changes and proactively ensure availability of manpower and logistics accordingly.
- Plan infrastructure and consumables at all grocery business locations (including fulfilment center and city logistics) and ensure availability by coordinating with supply chain design, business finance, and ground operations team.
- Manage logistics third-party vendor relationship management. Monitor performance of vendors and take corrective actions. Resolve day-to-day concerns on the ground caused by third-party vendors through proactive communication.
- Create monthly vendor deployment plan basis performance and maintain strong relations with third party logistics vendors to ensure excellent service delivery. Identify new vendors for new and troubled locations and support procurement in closing contracts and commercials.
- MIS reporting of capacity utilization and asset availability versus plan on weekly basis
- Work with ground operations team to identify cost saving opportunities through improved utilization of available assets.
- Represent operations in weekly cross-functional meetings to highlight challenges faced by ground operations team and any technical or demand related issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.