TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:5759 Applications:719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Flipkart - Operations Role - Control Tower (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Monitor Last Mile and First Mile Operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Capacity Planning for the hubs, co-ordinating with Planning team and ground Operations
- Planning, forecasting and operation control through process monitoring.
- Work closely with Operations (FM & LM), Planning, Design, MH, LH, Central Ops to ensure smooth LM and FM delivery and pickup operations on a day to day basis.
- Track and drive for continuous improvement across all defined Goals/KPI/metrics.
- Periodic and on time publication of performance data visibility.
- Deep dive into key areas to identify areas of improvement
- Gather data and analyse data to arrive at actionable insights
- Build a culture of ownership and empowerment within Team
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team for better efficiency and best results.
- People manager, he should be able to lead a team of 20+ members (both junior and people manager level)
- Comprehensive and possessing analytical Skills
- Exposure to operations planning.
- Tech savvy, Problem solving, data-driven decision-making through the stakeholders
- Team Building and Employee Engagement Capability.
- Adaptability towards change management.
- Stakeholder Management
- Sound presentation and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.